Saving Moses is looking for an enthusiastic entry-level Communications Coordinator to join our nonprofit team, bolstering visibility and strategically representing the brand. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented, personable, strategic, and teachable with strong written and verbal skills. This position will work directly with our Associate Director of Advancement to reach overall visibility and fundraising goals. Candidates should be passionate about the mission of saving babies where help is most needed but least available.
- Develop and implement a social media plan to continue raising awareness of our cause and engage with donors. This includes content writing, image/video planning, some photo editing, scheduling, engagement monitoring, and real-time response.
- Manage blog and other content. Strategically communicate the mission and vision of Saving Moses through stories, educational material, and other forms of content. Manage contributors who submit pieces, editing their work to ensure it matches our branding guidelines. Utilize strong communication skills to help others learn about and join the cause of Saving Moses.
- Communicate with our donor file through email and letters. Learn the differences in communication styles when communicating through different mediums, while sticking to the brand voice. Help the donor file to feel appreciated and included in our nonprofit work.
- Help the Associate Director of Advancement with other related tasks, including organizational communication, photo and video organization, database management, and more.
- Attend Strategic Meetings. While this position is part-time, we would like for this candidate to attend specific meetings with the Saving Moses team at large in order to be a part of the mission and charitable work overall.
- Non-Exempt/ hourly
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, journalism, English or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Understanding of social media best practices
- Professionalism & ability to represent a brand
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply, please email the below application, your resume & optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saving Moses Employment Application